Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cliche Love Song

I wait til the sun
Only chance to run
Forget about the lies
When I look at the skies

You're driving me mad
Miss what we had
Let it all fly away
Shoulda' made you stay

[chorus]
'Ya make me feel alright
Gotta hold you tight
You're all I need tonight
In darkness, you're my sight.

I gotta let you know
Give you time to grow
But I can guarrentee
that we're supposed to be.

[chorus]
'Ya make me feel alright
Gotta hold you tight
You're all I need tonight
In darkness, you're my sight.

Just gotta wait
Hope I'm not too late
I like the way
You make me say

[chorus]
'Ya make me feel alright
Gotta hold you tight
You're all I need tonight
In darkness, you're my sight.

{bridge}
I must admit
Know you can't commit
Gotta nasty habit
Of not giving a shit

[chorus]
'Ya make me feel alright
Gotta hold you tight
You're all I need tonight
In darkness, you're my sight. x2

No comments:

Post a Comment